Just sent my final versions of the LULAC Collection finding aid to Elizabeth to be coded and uploaded onto AAO. On December 8th CLIR group meeting, we decided that we wanted as much possible in Spanish, and also when making translations, to of course adhere to keeping proper names in Spanish but also the finding aid is a resource. It needs to be practical as well. So I have added even full translations of proper names, but followed by the proper names so when reading it there is equal insight to the purpose of the organization/place/thing/etc.
I’ll also add that Alianza (MSS322) is coming along nicely. Only three banker boxes left to arrange and arrangement will be complete. The next step after that will be refoldering (as reboxing is done) and entering box and folder description into the database to make a container list.